Just a Momma

Alone with kids

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm looking for someone who is easy to get along with, likes to have a laugh and will be honest. I'm a 22 year old student who enjoys having a good time and loves to be in the company of others
Wow how to describe ones self without sounding egotistical : ) . I like to find the light in any situation, i believe laughing is the best thing out, so i like to laugh alot. Im abit of joker, maybe abit to much at times lol. I love hanging with my mates and just chillin out. Im abit of a social butterfly, love goin out, town, clubs etc. I dont like just sitting around wasting the day, Im up for anything as long as its not being couped up in a house. And well anything else, ul just hav to find out : )

What can you say about yourself here ...hmmm...well it is proving hard to write about my self and what i am looking for in a guy...i suppose someone with whom i have even a little in common with would be great...i do have a strange sense of humour and can find laughter in even the silliest of things...i like to talk and can carry out an intellectual conversation on most topics...except cricket ....how i hate that game...i dont do the shopping thing or the shoe thing or even the dress thing... ...if you want to find out more then good ...cause i have writers block ...and cant think of anything else to say...lol...email or message me and i promise i will answer you ...but i expect the same in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home